- 1 x 3500MAH Extended Life Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket Battery
- 1 x Black Replacement Back Door (Available in Black or White)
- 3.7 Volts
- 3500MAH Rated Capacity
- High Quality Black or White Back plate
- Charges inside the phone, no special charger needed.
- High Quality Li-Ion Cells
- Doubles Battery Life **
- Free Shipping!
The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket is an amazing phone, and is backed by amazing hardware; AT&T. None the less, the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket comes with a small battery from the Factory, that just isn't enough to keep this phone powered all day.
Sick and tired of being tethered to you cell phone charger? Sick an tired of not being able to use the The Gorilla Glass 4.3" Touch Screen Display for a full day? Our 3500MAH Extended Life Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket Battery is the solution. Our 3500MAH Extended Life Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket Battery is more than double the battery life that comes stock in your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket. With that being said, the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket desperately needs our 3500MAH Extended Life Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket Battery to keep your Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket powered up.
Don't let your current battery life limit you. No longer will you have to worry about charging your phone half way through the day!
* In order to obtain the full capacity of your 3500MAH Extended Life Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket Battery, we highly recommend that you leave the battery/your phone on the charger for an additional 2-3 hours after the charging indicator turns green or the battery status shows full. Continue for 5-6 charging cycles for optimal performance. Please follow these instructions to properly charge your cell phone battery.
** All battery life claims are dependent upon usage patterns, network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.
- amazing battery life Review by low techie
I bought a refurbished Skyrocket, so I'm not sure if my battery was just the typical weak battery that comes with the phone, or if it was actually dying, but a full overnight charge would only last until about 4PM the next day. I'm not a heavy phone user. I'm 70 years old and I primarily make some phone calls and check the weather radar. I've been amazed at the staying power of the extended life battery. I followed the instructions when it arrived and ran it until it was so dead that the phone turned off. I wanted to charge it overnight, but I couldn't get it to die! The battery indicator said that it was at the very bottom of the charge, so I put the weather radar on motion over and over, then I put on a video and let it run. I thought the durn battery would never die. It finally did, and after a full night's charge, it has been running for 2 days now and still has quite a bit of charge. It's just lovely!
I was concerned about the bump on the back and the fact that my nice new Otter case would no longer fit. However, I've been enjoying using the phone without a case. The phone is designed with the on/off button on the side in a way that you can't see it from the front- and with the case on, it's hard to find and press. Without the case it's much easier to find the button by touch and turn it on and off. The new back is comfortable in my hand and is not a problem.
The instructions say to run the phone down to zero 5 times and then charge it until full plus several hours. I doubt I'll have the patience to actually do it 5 times, but I'll try to follow it as long as I can. It's hard to go about with a phone with a very low charge that's about to die. You don't want it to die while you are away from home. And obviously, if it dies in the morning, you have no phone all day while it's charging. I'll see how all that works out. Right now, I'm a happy camper! (Posted on 1/22/13)
- Great Battery Review by Rhyley
- I have had my s2 skyrocket for over a year now, and due to some overcharging some nights and some drops here and there, the battery life of my original batter had gone down quite a bit. To the point where it wouldn't last 6 hours if I used it just to check social sites and places like ifunny. It may have lasted two hours on GPS. But now, This battery last ages. I can play games watch videos, and use GPS heavy all day and this batter will make it through. If it's at full I dont even pulg it in some nights. The only thing about it is its a slight bit larger than the speaker hump at the bottem of the phone, so it gives it an odd shape. This does not bother me at all, but everyone that uses my phone says "whats that on the back" haha. Overall for the price of this battery its worth buying if you need a new one. (Posted on 1/15/13)
- 3500MAH extended battery for Galaxy SII Review by PSG
- I am very happy with the performance of this battery. This is a 'must have" for any true business professional in need of extended talk time. (Posted on 1/2/13)
- Outstanding product Review by Art
- I should have bought this long ago. I've tried several approaches to extend the life of the original battery. Most software approaches don't understand the operating process of an Android and end up using more battery than saving battery. I tried a "power skin" , but ti stopped taking a charge. This battery with its perfectly designed back works great. i can get nearly 2 days of operating power. The back is sleek, allowing it to fit easily into my holster. Overall -- I should have bought this long ago. (Posted on 7/2/12)
- Excellent service Review by tuantat
deliver fast,easy to return,exchange.
Highly recommend (Posted on 6/28/12)
- 3500 mAhr battery Review by ZR1zorro
- This battery makes the phone a bit thicker, but not noticeably heavier. The battery lasts at least a day (heavy use) and more commonly 2.5 days, depending on apps and usage. This battery makes the Galaxy IIs Skyrocket perform like it should have originally. (Posted on 6/26/12)
- agree with Wayne - works great, only problem is with case Review by Len
- Battery lasts for days now, especially if you watch the task manager and close unused apps. Can't use the case, though. (Posted on 5/24/12)
- WORKS GREAT! Review by MIKE
- OVERALL WORTH THE MONEY. PHONE DOESNT RUN OUT OF JUICE NOW! (Posted on 4/30/12)
- Love the long phone life Review by gzbsds
- This is one purchase that I'm extremely glad that I got. I can now go all day without having to worry about not being able to use my Skyrocket. The only thing that I wish inaddition to this battery is a protector to go on my Sky while I have the extended battery on my phone. Still, I'm a very happy customer. :) (Posted on 3/22/12)
- 3.5 Star Review by Tom
- Quick shipping. Nice cover fit well. Battery works but does not last 2X as long as the stock battery at best 1.5X but what can you expect. For the price I would buy another if I needed it but it would be nice to get 2X the run time. (Posted on 3/13/12)